Thursday 12 January 2012

Winter Health & Beauty illustration on Morrisons Magazine!



 Article words by Kate Best

I was commissioned to do illustrations for Health & Beauty article for Morrisons Magazine few months ago and now it is published! It is inside their issue Jan/Feb 2012.
I am so happy to see them come out on a printed material! Thanks to D's colleague for picking up the magazine as well. Hoping to do some more works this year to expand my portfolio.

イギリスのスーパー、Morrisonsの定期雑誌のイラストを担当させていただきました。
1/2月号の真冬の健康&ビューティーケアのページです。(オンラインではご覧いただけませんが。。。)
今年はもっともっとイラストを描いて、去年よりもさらに仕事が出来るよう頑張ります!

www.nozomiinoue.com

3 comments:

Helen said...

That's great news...you must be so proud of yourself.

I met you over a year ago at the Landmark Art Fair in Teddington and I really loved your designs, plus you were lovely and friendly. I have your business card with the man in the boat and the red waves stuck on the wall above my creative space as I really love it. Keep up the good work.

Helen x

Nozomi Inoue said...

Hi Helen,
I am very glad that you left a message on my blog. How strange those things happen. I met you at Landmark? Thank you for the lovely comments. xx

jade said...

This blog is specially created to feature how these 3 elements can be used as a natural therapy to enhance our luck, health and well-being. Health Tips